We've thought of everything so you don't have to
Our all-in-one venue at a glance...
- 4 outdoor ceremony locations
- Historic 1800's chapel on site
- 2 reception locations to suit micro-weddings and grand gatherings. An 1891 restored Barn serves as a cozy venue for the intimate reception up t0 40 guests. Views of the pond and stream do not disappoint. For larger parties, our Pavilion – new in 2020- provides an ideal location for events up to 250 people.
- Multiple cocktail hour locations are available. Serve signature drinks from the Schoolhouse or Country Store, or let your guests take in the splendor of the restored Barn, using the decks, lawn and interior space. Utilizing antique wagons and barrels to serve your cocktails and appetizers completes the vintage, elegant atmosphere that Oak Hill is known for.
- 2 ponds and a stream running through the property
- Bridal Suite in a restored Barn
- Groom's Quarters in newly added space
- New Pavilion with a 25' vaulted ceiling and exposed beams (seats up to 250 guests)
- Fire pit with bistro lights and seating for 10
- Interesting spaces to personalize your event...1800's one-room Schoolhouse, recreated Country Store, restored Barn
- Beautifully manicured grounds for endless photo opportunities
- Woodshed Bar and patio for cocktail hour
- Earl & JoJo, our resident free-range donkeys
- Friendly staff members to make your day stress-free
Oak Hill offers a wide variety of design elements and decor such as...
- Table options include 60" rounds, 8’x30″ banquet tables, serpentine tables, reclaimed wood harvest tables, high-top cocktail tables and more
- Seating options include fruitwood Chiavari chairs, white resin folding chairs or wooden benches
- Vintage decor items such as wagons, enamel topped tables, carriages, banners, wooden signs, chalkboards, ceremony décor, antique windows, vintage furniture, rugs, wooden frames, suitcases, lanterns and more
- Cocktail hour setup in your choice of location
- Horse shoe pit and corn hole game.
- Rowboat for pond photos
- Unique lighting throughout the venue including chandeliers, antique street lights and bistro lights
- Linen, china and glassware rental coordinated at no additional fee
- Wedding day coordination at no additional fee
- Complete setup and teardown of your decor at no additional fee
- Customizable floor plan based on your guest count, dinner service and desired tables and chairs
- Staff will maintain the venue's cleanliness, provide assistance to you and your guests as needed and monitor the timeline to ensure a successful event.
- Oak Hill provides licensed bartending services, ice and supplies (Oak Hill is a BYOB facility so you bring the beverages of your choice!)
- Golf carts for guest transport around the venue
- Vendors have full access to our catering prep area and service building
- Patio heaters and furnaces as needed
We have many options to customize your experience at Oak Hill...
- Onsite officiant and customizable ceremony options
- S'more packages
- Sparkler packages
- Horse-drawn carriage service to and from the ceremony or to the reception
- Horses for photos
- 1931 Ford Truck for cocktail hour beverages
- Ceremony rehearsal reservation
- Vintage car service in a convertible 1931 Model A
Oak Hill typically books out every year, if you have a date in mind, check our date availability here.